1. Our client, a major life insurance company, sought to bring their assets in house. The consultants at Harrison Stone and Associates helped to successfully identify a Senior Vice President of Fixed Income.
2. An American investment company that controls private equity limited funds, needed to hire an expert in business development. Within a month, Harrison Stone and Associates filled the Managing Director of Business Development position with an individual that had a proven track record in a global private equity firm.
3. Our client, a leading global alternative asset manager, wanted to hire a senior portfolio manager to serve on the senior credit investment team. Within three weeks, the team at Harrison Stone filled the position with an accomplished Managing Director/Senior Analyst from a competing asset management firm.
4. A non-profit with a trust valued at $5 billion, hired Harrison Stone & Associates to identify a Chief Investment Officer. The consultants at HSA used their broad database, research and industry knowledge to introduce a pool of candidates from which we ultimately hired a CIO with decades of experience in investing for endowments.
5. Harrison Stone and Associates helped identify a Chief Compliance Officer/Head of Operations for a multi-billion dollar investment manager dedicated to emerging markets.
6. The consultants at Harrison Stone executed a successful buy-side team lift out in structured credit for an American multinational private equity and alternative asset management corporation. By lifting out an existing, high-functioning team, Harrison Stone preserved the integrity of the group quickly bringing a fully functional department to the client.
7. A leading, full-service investment bank hired the consultants at Harrison Stone to acquire a team for fixed income sales and trading. The movement of the seven member team was expedited with the open line of communication that the consultants at HSA established between the team and their client throughout the hiring process.
8. Harrison Stone and Associates helped their client, a global management consulting firm, build out a network of risk management strategists. Consultants at HSA quickly and efficiently identified the key players in the risk management industry, guiding their client towards an individual with deep experience in risk and compliance.
9. Our client, a multinational Investment Firm, hired consultants at Harrison Stone and Associates to build out their compliance risk team. HSA first helped their client hire a head of global financial services risk management, before developing a core team of five analysts with diversified expertise in risk.
10. A multi-strategy, alternative asset management firm hired Harrison Stone and Associate’s services to hire a Chief Marketing Officer to oversee capital introduction. HSA consultants identified and handled negotiations with a highly-qualified candidate, who had previous professional experience as the managing director handling the strategic relationships of a competing firm. The selected candidate has excelled at building relationships with the firm’s institutional investors.
11. Harrison Stone and Associates played a critical role in placing a Chief Financial Officer with a growing Asset Management Firm.