- To help define the type of background and experience to suit your hiring needs.
- To provide the best selection of candidates.
- To maximize the probability that your offer will be accepted.
- An in-depth understanding of the principles governing executive search.
- The know-how to apply these principles to your organization.
- An intimate knowledge of the employment market within the financial services industry.
- The experience and expertise required to evaluate candidates for the industry.
- The communication skills, insight and understanding required to know how to address concerns and present an career opportunity most effectively.
- Demonstrated experience in helping companies build human capital structure.
“As the chair of the search committee to find a new Head of Enterprise Risk Management for our company, I found Robert’s counsel to be of tremendous value. He facilitated all aspects of the search providing a customizable template from which to work. He sourced a diverse and qualified candidate pool, conducted thorough background checks and kept the process moving which was important given our aggressive timeline. If you are looking to conduct a well run, professional search, Harrison, Stone is the firm to contact.” – George Z., Senior Vice President, Insurance Company