We handle each search engagement as an individual market research project.
We start by developing a clear understanding of your needs, your organization and its corporate culture. We discuss the hierarchy of your organization, the scope of authority for the position we are filling and your vision of the position in the future. Our goal always is to be sure the candidates we select will fit into your organization, be immediately productive and remain highly productive far into the future.
To select candidates, our researchers and recruiters conduct a thorough market analysis. We identify and recruit the best candidates – not simply the most available.
We know how to navigate organizational labyrinths to reach specialists. Our research includes cross-industry evaluations, to assess other sources of talent that parallel the requirements of the position. The breadth and depth of our market research and our extensive knowledge of the marketplace gives you the confidence you deserve to be sure you are making an excellent hiring decisions.
Our success in helping you meet the challenge of recruiting superbly qualified professionals and managers is a reflection of our organization’s focus.We take the time and interest to truly understand your needs. We conduct comprehensive searches to find exactly the right candidate. We bridge any communication gaps that arise. The result?An exciting new opportunity that truly satisfies all the people involved.
Here are the key elements of our success:
• Size. We work very closely with a select group of clients in a variety of narrow segments in the financial services industry. We don’t subordinate your needs to our business model by being too restricted in our outreach. We maintain our focus,however, concentrating on a tight range of job specialties within the financial services industry.
• Personal commitment and staff continuity.Our consultants handle each step of the search process personally. The consultant you retain to conduct the search will work with you on the successful recruitment – from sharpening your job description and defining the “ideal” candidate to successfully negotiating the final details of a mutually beneficial employment agreement.
• Market intelligence. We have access to the most accomplished and successful candidates. This is the result of years of research, gigabytes of data we’ve compiled and thousands of personal relationships we’ve built and maintained with key people throughout the financial services industry.
• Custom service. The firm’s approach to every assignment is highly consultative. First, we make sure we truly understand your needs. Then we reach out to find a large number of suitable candidates and begin narrowing your choice down to the most desirable few. We are not satisfied until we identify and recruit the best person for your business needs.
• Ethics. We adhere to strict ethical standards and assure complete confidentiality for our clients and our candidates.