When a company is missing a key person, searching to fill a new job, or planning to expand it’s staff to build its business – it may face a serious challenge. Every day may prove to be costly. Costly in terms of lost productivity. Costly in terms of lost market share. Both impact the bottom line. Our organization addresses those challenges.
Dozens of firms in the financial services industry have called us and used our services to move quickly and effectively. For example:
- A global ratings agency wanted to get into a new line of business. It didn’t have people with the expertise required to staff the new business unit. Harrison, Stone & Associates located the specialists who were needed, helped the company recruit them and assembled the team needed to implement the business plan in less than two months.
- A first tier investment bank lost one of its top performers in a critical business line. The void caused daily profit losses. Harrison, Stone & Associates was retained and successfully filled the position in three weeks.
- A prominent insurance company needed someone to analyze its investment risk exposure on a company-wide basis. In less than a month, Harrison, Stone & Associates found and recruited a financial modeling specialist who was able to provide detailed analysis based on geography, industry sectors and type of investment.
- A medium-sized investment company wanted to retain a talented individual from an academic institution who was identified by Harrison, Stone & Associates. But the candidate rejected an initial offer. Our professionals followed up, met with the candidate at length and resolved her concerns. She joined the firm.
The Benefits of Our Service
- Saves you time
- Helps you maintain your personal focus
- Moves projects forward quickly
- Establishes superior market position
- Maximizes productivity
- Enhances profitability
“Harrison, Stone was the perfect firm for our critical opening. The team listened to our needs, understood our culture, navigated our process and in virtually every way “got it!” Most importantly they recruited an exceptional, HIGHLY diverse candidate pool, providing us with an outstanding final candidate.” – Kathleen R.,MD Human Resources, Private Equity Firm